Friday, September 28, 2012

Airport Community Day Saturday

Photo by Ali Abdullatif
As you can see. Brandie had a lovely time allowing gravity to work its magic. There will be a sky-diving demonstration at Saturday's Airport Community Day, but Brandie assures me she is taking this year's event in from the ground only. Mostly, I just wanted an excuse to publish this photo again.

I would blog about this, but the poster says it all.

And frankly, it's so stylish that I don't think I could improve on it.

The only addition I can offer is that this event is so cool it once inspired The Mercury's in-house adventurer, reporter Brandie Kessler, to jump out of an airplane.

That was in 2009.

Here is a link to the story she wrote afterward.

Apparently, she had an exciting time.

Me? I stayed on the ground and had a lovely time as well.

You can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment