Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Storm, A Flood and Then a Real Snoozer

Monday was a strange day.

Like most people, I woke up wondering if I should build an ark.

Unlike most people, I had to get out there and take photos, although I failed to get anything as good as freelance photographer extraordinaire Tom Kelly II, or even some of our readers.

But after hours of running around, taking flood photos in Pottstown and down along route 724 in Chester County, I had to load them all into the computer (not an easy job at The Mercury I'm afraid) then write a story or two, all before getting to the council meeting at 7 p.m.

Long story short, I got to the council meeting late, but frankly, I could have skipped it all together.

Boring!

So as I put together the Twitter round-up from the meeting, I thought, why not treat my faithful readers to some of the Tweets from BEFORE the meeting which were, by their very nature, much more exciting?

Here are the flooding Tweets and, YAWN, the meeting Tweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment