Friday, December 16, 2016

Variances Obtained, Sanatoga Green Presses On

Renderings of some of the buildings proposed for Sanatoga Green.



So I had this plan.

Lower Pottsgrove Commissioners started their meeting at 6 p.m. last night to allow for a presentations and questions and answers about Sanatoga Green, everybody's favorite 500-plus home development project.

I would get most of that, then head over at 7 p.m. to catch the Pottstown School Board meeting.

You know what they say about plans right?

Well Chairman Bruce Foltz decided to get the rest of the meeting over before Sanatoga Green started.

Granted, that only took about 15 minutes, but it was 15 minutes I didn't have to spare.

In that 15 minutes, the board made quick work of adopting a budget, the millage rate, which remains the same, and other important once-a-year stuff.

As it turned out, much the Sanatoga Green portion of what I saw was focused on details like how wide will the roads be? (24 feet).

Will there be street parking? (Only in the apartment section and it will be perpendicular in 18-foot parking places.)

The one new thing we did learn is that at Tuesday's zoning hearing board meeting, which I missed so I could attend my son's very last school Christmas concert, Sanatoga Green obtained all the zoning variances it had sought.

And then I had to dash, so that's what I know and here are the Tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment