Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Authoritatively Well Run

Photo by me (on the sly)

The voluminous consultant report
on the Pottstown Wastewater System
So yes, I know, it's a few days late.

OK, a week.

But let's be honest, how many of you were sitting on the edge of your seat saying "my God, I don't know what I'll do without the Tweets from the Pottstown Borough Authority meeting Tuesday!"?

Do I see a hand in the back there?

No?

Anyone?

Anyway, technical problems, scheduling problems and you know, life problems meant you had to wait until now.

They say good things come to those who wait....

By now, you have probably read my story in The Mercury about the $28 million five-year capital plan the authority adopted, as well as the article about independent consulting firm which concluded that the sewer plant and system is well-run.

But let's face it, what's a boring old news story compared to the pulse-pounding excitement of live Tweets, misspellings and all?

Well, you will now be rewarded for your patience. Here is it in all its Twitter glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment