Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Very Douglass Evening

Funny thing happened on the way to the Douglass (Mont.) Township Supervisors meeting.

It's not where I intended to go.

I had intended to cover the Upper Pottsgrove Township[ Commissioners meeting and was in fact sitting in the audience, looking at the back of the head of the reporter from the Reading Eagle, which has recently taken an interest in all-things-Pottstown.

Then, a voice from out of the blue reminded me that the Douglass supervisors also meet on the same Monday night and, I will confess it dear reader, considering some of the, shall we say, "unorthodox" things coming out of Douglass these days, I was lured away to Gilbertsville.

But, I'll always be straight with you dear reader, there were no fireworks.

Just the operation of local government.

Nevertheless, here it is in its raw, unedited, spelling-challenged format of live Tweets from the meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment