Saturday, March 1, 2014

A 'Storify' of Your Region

One of the most broadly useful meetings I attend when I can is the Pottstown Metroplitan Area
Regional Planning Committee meeting.

Yes, that's a mouthful and yes, the subjects are often a little dry, like "zoning overlay districts,"  "resource stewardship plans" and "Fiscal Impact and Economic Development Plans."

But in addition to these things being important, it is also an admittedly easy way to find out in one place, what's going on in eight of the municipalities we cover.

So below, you'll find a "Storify" of my Tweets from Wednesday's meeting.

I'll also tell you that the meeting generated at least two stories, and perhaps more, one of which will be Monday's blog entry.

(Tomorrow will likely be videos from the Boyertown High School Jazz Fest, if I can get my act together enough to get it done Saturday night after the performances.)

See if you can guess what either of them are. Feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment