So far this year, every time this blog has posted about downtown holiday activities, it has snowed enough to cancel most of them, or keep people away.
This is the last weekend for activities in downtown Pottstown and here they are:
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m – Van Gough’s Studio Open for Business at ARTFUSION19464
- 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Photos with Santa in Smith Family Plaza
- 2 p.m. -- Tea w/ Mrs. Clause (this was rescheduled from last week!)
- 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Carriage Rides
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 p.m. -- Story Time with the Elves at the Milkmen Lunch Company, 255 E High St.
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Kyle & Kelly Illusionist / Magician at Smith Plaza
- 5 to 7 p.m. – Free Babysitting while you shop, pizza and drinks will be supplied for the kids. (Don't' ask us where, that information was not provided.)
- 8 p.m. -- Shrek at Steel River Playhouse.
- Music (Don't ask us when or where, that information was not provided.)
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Holiday Brunch at: Lily’s Grill, Juan Carlos & Grumpy’s – Local Musicians, Russel Ferarra, Bees in a Bottle and more will be there to entertain you!
- 12 to 3 p.m. Van Gogh’s Shopping at ARTFusion19464
- 3 p.m.-- Shrek at Steel River Playhouse
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Last minute shopping for children at Van Gogh’s Secret Shop – ARTFusion19464
- Raffles sold at Cole's 215 E High St, Grumpy's 137 E High St & PDIDA 17 N Hanover St. only 200 will be sold it works as follows...
- YOU PAY $25. You must spend a minimum of another $100 between Nov 30th and Dec 20th at midnight in the DOWNTOWN DISTRICT (High Street from York to Evans) or with the BUY LOCAL Shops inside the borough.
- RAFFLE SALES begin on Small Business Day 11/30 thru 12/20.
- You drop off receipts attached to your filled out ticket to The PDIDA Office (17 N Hanover St) no later than midnight on the 20th of December.
- Once we confirm, you are entered into the raffle which will be drawn on Dec. 21st at PDIDA after the holiday events end at 7 p.m.
- Any shop, restaurant, playhouse or gallery in the district is included - BUY LOCAL and win!!!