The fee for those registering by April 16 is $20 per participant, which includes a t-shirt. After April 16, including race day, the fee is $25 while shirts last, and then $18 when they are gone.
Registration for the Kids Run is $5, with no shirt.
You can register here on-line and click on "Educational Foundation."
For more information, contact Gary DiRenzo at 610-326-6376 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
The Pottsgrove Educational Foundation, a registered 501(C)(3) organization, was established in 2000 to initiate and support programs for the benefit of the students and residents of the Pottsgrove School District.
The Foundation is registered in the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program which allows businesses to pay part of their state business taxes to non-profit organizations such as our Foundation. Contact the school district business office at 610-327-2277 if you would like more information about this opportunity.
How has the Pottsgrove Educational Foundation benefited the Pottsgrove community?
- Annually funds $10,000 in mini-grants for special projects in our schools including support for the art and music programs.
- Annually sponsors eight (8) teams to participate in the Montgomery County Reading Olympic Competition.
- Financially supports special events, assemblies and community concerts, such as the Army Chorale and Artist in Residency Programs in all schools.
- Annually awards the class valedictorian a $500 scholarship and honors the top 10 graduates.
- Purchased over 1000 books for our five schools.
- Established an Alumni Association with a link through www.pgsd.org and presented the Classes of 2002 through 2011 with free membership.
- Recognizes staff members who have reached 10, 20, 30 and 35 years of service at the opening day of school each fall.
- Supports an annual Honor Roll Dinner event to pay tribute to members of our community, alumni and/or employees who have given years of service and leadership to the district.