Sunday, April 15, 2018

Pottstown's Ebony Reddick, Athlete, Scholar, Trojan

Ebony Reddick, in center with flowers, has scored 200 points for the Pottstown High School Girls Lacrosse Team.








Blogger's Note: The following was provided by the Pottstown School District

Pottstown High Senior Ebony Reddick proves she is a triple threat,on the court,the field and in the classroom.

Ebony just scored her 200th goal on way to helping the Trojan Lacrosse team kick off the Spring season. 

During the winter she was a standout member of the basketball team and achieved the 1,000 points milestone.

Her star shines bright in the classroom as well with a 91 percent GPA she will be attending Notre Dame College of Ohio.

Student of the Month
She was selected the Pottstown High School Co-Curricular Student of the 2nd Quarter. 

"Being involved has helped me  make more friends and understand the concept of teamwork," said Ebony. 

"It has also made me pay more attention to my grades and taught me how to be a leader in the classroom," she said. 

"Being enrolled in our Early Childhood Education program has helped me understand and develop a strong sense of responsibility," Ebony said. 

"I feel my experiences in the classroom and as a member of our athletic teams has helped prepare me for future success," said Ebony. 

Ebony Reddick, one more reason to say Proud to be from Pottstown.

Earlier this year, Ebony Reddick scored her 1,000th basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment