Saturday, February 25, 2017

Ben Franklin Helps Pottsgrove Manor Rise and Shine

Blogger's Note: The following was provided by Pottsgrove Manor

Pottsgrove Manor's new exhibit, "Rise and Shine at the Manor," opens on Saturday, March 4 at 1 p.m. with a visit from Benjamin Franklin.

At 1 p.m. visitors will have a chance to meet founding father Benjamin Franklin, as portrayed by Bill Ochester.

Learn about Franklin’s contributions to everyday life, including the idea of Daylight Savings time!

After the lecture, visitors can take a guided tour of Pottsgrove Manor and the new exhibit.

As the first rays of the morning’s sun streamed through the windows of Pottsgrove Manor, the house would already be busy with a myriad of early morning household tasks and the rituals of starting another day.

See how the humble activities of daily life differed from- or were often remarkably similar to- the activities we are familiar with today.

There is a suggested donation of $2 per person for the lecture and tour.

Visitors can also take a guided tour of Pottsgrove Manor and the “Rise and Shine at the Manor” exhibit during regular museum hours: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Tours begin on the hour. The last tour of the day begins at 3 p.m.

Pottsgrove Manor is located at 100 West King Street near the intersection of King Street and Route 100, just off Route 422 and is  is operated by Montgomery County under the direction of the Parks, Trails, and Historic Sites Division of the Assets and Infrastructure Department.

For more information, please call 610-326-4014, or visit the website at www.montcopa.org/pottsgrovemanor.

Like Pottsgrove Manor on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pottsgrovemanor.

3 comments:

  1. Dr HARRY God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HIV VIRUS through the help of Dr HARRY. I saw a blog on how Dr HARRY known as ‘LORD SPIRITUAL’ cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it for just two weeks, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm HIV negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: drharrysolution@gmail.com or visit his website http://drharrysolutio.wixsite.com/dr-harry or call or WhatsApp:+2348143240563

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I am ANDREW JOY, from , USA . I am publicizing this amazing testimonial of my life on this forum because i knew of so many people who will still be having this same issues, which you are finding so difficult to solve. I have been suffering from HIV for the past 2 years.I have visited doctors but they couldn't get the permanent solution to my sickness. I almost loosed it until one faithful day when i saw so many amazing testimonials about DR UDO how he has cured patients infected with HIV. So i decided to give it a try and contact him, here i am now. All thanks to DR UDO for curing my HIV permanently. Now i am perfectly fine, and i am HIV negative. you too can get cured today by contacting his email address now at udoherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347031128033 Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete