Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Council Was Almost NOT A-Twitter

Photo by Evan Brandt

Montgomery County Planner Meredith Curran
address borough council prior to the adoption of 
the borough's comprehensive plan.
So who would have thought an old ink-stained wretch like me (now a carpal-tunnel impaired wretch) would get himself all a-Twitter about Twitter not Tweeting?

Arriving a little late to the council meeting (hey, I' a busy guy) I sit down to rip into my gripping Twitter coverage only to discover the app won't work.

Opens.

Closes.

Opens

Closes.

Luckily, they train us to be cool under pressure at reporter school.

So after I whined in a text to Reporter Frank Otto, who was covering a very hot Perkiomen Valley School Board meeting where students who had staged a walk-out were expressing their displeasure with the kind of school cuts Pottstown endured three years ago and definitely did not have time for my kvetching, it suddenly occurs to me.

I can do all this on the Web too, through my browser.

Duh.

(As always, remember to click the blue "Read Next Page" bar for even more spine-tingling Tweets.

We now join our Pottstown Borough Council meeting already in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment