The rink will be open from 12 to 4 p.m. and from 12 to 7 p.m. on Dec. 28.
The ice will be resurfaced from 2 to 23:30 and from 4:40 to 5 p.m. each day.
The cost is $3 and there are no skate rentals available.
There are a number of rules -- 11 of them to be exact.
- Headgear must be worn at all times on the ice
- There is no horseplay on the ice surface. (Who puts skates on horses and why would they be playing around? I would think they'd be terrified..)
- Skate in a clockwise direction only.
- No food or drink on the ice.
- No smoking.
- No street shoes allowed on the ice
- No climbing in the players' boxes.
- Parking is in the upper lot off Beech Street only. Cars parked in unauthorized areas will be towed.
- Obey the skate guards. (Skate guards? Who knew there was such a thing...)
- Clear the ice promptly after each session.
- No skating after program hours. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
So with those few rules laid down, ahem, enjoy.