|Rupert Elementary School|
Silly people. Have you not actually met Rupert Principal Matt Moyer?
Moyer and his staff have a whole slate of activities designed to keep the Rupert family together over the summer.
Here is a list:
|Pottstown Regional Public Library|
- Wednesday, June 27, at 10 a.m.m meet up at the Pottstown Public Library, 500 E. High St., for The Magic of Ran’D Shine! After the show there will be a tour of the Library and an opportunity to sign up for a Library Card.
(For more information on the Pottstown Regional Public Library, Click this link: http://ppl.mclinc.org/)
|Gallery on High|
- Monday, July 16 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., find one of your teachers, either from last year or next year, serving ice cream at Dairy Queen, 1467 E. High Street.
- Thursday, July 19 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., meet up at the Gallery, 254 E. High Street, for a FREE FAMILY Art class.
|The High Street Music Co.|
- Wednesday, July 25 at 10 a.m., meet up at the High Street Music Company, 135 E. High St, for a demonstration and tour!
- Monday, Aug. 6 from 10 to11 a.m. High Street Yoga and Wellness Center, 141 E. High St., for a FREE FAMILY Yoga Class.Bring a yoga mat or towel for our class!
- Tuesday, Aug. 14 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at McDonald’s, 1428 E. High Street for McPrincipal’s Night! Purchase some dinner and visit with Rupert Staff.
**Parents MUST stay with their children for each event.**
There will be give aways at every event!
Every student that attends will be entered into a drawing to win a BIKE!
The winner will be drawn in August!
Hard to beat that folks!